Visean Brands Consult t.h.o.d.n. Weizmann Ariana is a company registered by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under the number 62492411 trading also under the commercial name Weizmann Ariana.
Our activity consists in advising and representing clients with respect to intellectual property matters from registration to obtaining the certificate, watching and enforcement of IP rights.
Personal data is defined as being any information relating to a natural person which allows the identification of that person or makes that person identifiable such as a name, address, an identification number, location data or an online identifier.
The personal data we process
In the course of our activity and based on the orders we receive from the clients the following data is processed:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Banking information (number of the bank account in the course of the payment of our invoices)
- IP addresses
- Information with respect to your behavior when visiting our website
We will process your personal data for the following purposes
- To execute the orders we have received from you namely, the registration, watching and enforcement of your IP rights. In this process it is necessary that we share your personal data with various institutions or persons. For example if we need to execute a registration on your behalf we will inform the office in charge about your name and address; or if you gave us an order to send a cease and desist letter we will have to share your name and address with the recipient of letter.
- To reply to the contact forms and emails you send to us and to answer your questions
- For direct marketing purposes namely, to send you information in respect to our services
Your personal data are stored digitally and/or in hard copy as follows:
- Secured computer network and our server;
- The accounting system;
- The online storage of the e-mail client (Outlook);
- In our hard copy files in archive or digital archive (cloud storage solutions)
Right of inspection, correction and/or rectification
Based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to:
- Inspect your personal data we process and store; in this respect we will provide you with an overview of the personal data we have collected, the purpose for which it was collected, the recipients we have shared your data with, the period of time we will store your data, the source from where we have collected your data;
- Request the modification or deletion of the personal data we have store; in case the personal data we have processed is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can report this to us and request the correction, modification, erasing of the data we have processed;
If you would like information about the your personal data we have processed you can send us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the changes your require or if you would like to review your personal data which have been collected by us. You have the right to request Weizmann Ariana to erase the personal data we have processed/stored.
If you would like us to cease processing your personal data please send us a request at the email address email@example.com. Please note that such an action may have effect on the services you have instructed us to execute on your behalf. If we receive a request from you to cease processing your data we will inform and warn with respect to the consequences thereof.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit our website.
Weizmann Ariana only uses analytical cookies (via Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to measure and analyse the use of our website. With this data on the use of our website we can further improve our website. Google also uses this data itself, in conformity with its own conditions.
Storage period of your personal data
Weizmann Ariana will store the personal data processed for direct marketing namely sending emails including information about our services for up to one month. We want to be able to respond quickly and efficiently in case you have sent us questions about our services or if you want to further make use of our services. After the lapse of one month and if we did not entered in a representation contract with you the collected data will be deleted.
If you have entered into an agreement with Weizmann Ariana, your personal data will be processed for as long as the agreement is in effect. If you terminate the agreement, your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of three years for the purpose of being able to help you if you revert to us for other IP matters and for evidence reasons.
The safety of the data we collect is secured by:
- Use of antivirus software and password protected management systems;
List of recipients
In the exercise of the services you have delegated us with we need to share your personal data with third parties:
- Benelux Organization for Intellectual Property (BOIP)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Weizmann Ariana & Partners Intellectual Property Agency our partner for providing you IP services
- Foreign agents in connection with IP registrations abroad.
- At times and if strictly necessary we may need to use services such as wetransfer.com to transfer large files which otherwise cannot be sent by emails. In these cases the privacy and cookies policy of the service provider applies.
We do not share your personal data with any other third parties which are not listed above. We do not sell, lease, share, or otherwise transfer your personal data to other third parties. The third parties we share your personal data with guarantee as well the confidentiality and safety of your data.
Personal data obtained from public databases
For the purpose of informing you about our services we will collect personal data which is published in the trademark databases of the Benelux Organization for Intellectual Property ( https://www.boip.int/nl), European Union Intellectual Property Office
(https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en) or World Intellectual Property Office (http://www.wipo.int/madrid/monitor/en/).
Recipients outside the European Union
In the execution of a contract and orders you have charged us with we will have to share your personal data with organisations outside EU namely, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is based in Switzerland. You can find the privacy statement of the WIPO at http://www.wipo.int/tools/en/disclaim.html. You can find the address details of the WIPO at https://www3.wipo.int/contact/en/. As an international organization, WIPO guarantees appropriate protection of your privacy.
The last current version of this privacy and cookies declaration was made public on 22 November 2018.